The Education Board for Accreditation invites application from qualified individuals as Evaluation and Inspection commission Member on voluntary basis
The applicant must meet the following requirements
- The applicant must be the educator, academician or belonging to the education community. Proof of occupation may be required.
- Preference will be given to applicants having prior experience of academic auditing, accreditation, evaluation etc.
- The applicant must have endorsed the “Education Charter International” by submitting at https://cclpworldwide.com/education-charter-international/register/
- The applicant agrees to work on a voluntary basis.
- If accepted the applicant agrees to abide by the rules set by Education Board for Accreditation or principal organization CCLP Worldwide.
- The applicant also agrees to follow the code of practice if selected as Evaluation Commission Member.
Please fill the online request form below. In case your application is accepted you will be provided with submission link to complete the formalities and collect the certificate of Evaluation Commission Member.