NEST Methodologies Accreditation and its various levels
The Accreditation process supports the school/Educational Institutions to understand, analyze, improve and practice NEST Methodologies framework towards imparting 21st-century future-ready education for sustainable development.
NEST compliance Audit
Goal: to assess your school/educational entity’ plan of action in teaching and learning and recommend improvement or best practices.
|STEP 1||First, read the guidebook before applying for accreditation.|
|STEP 2||Check the Framework Rubric to ascertain the status of your School/educational institution.|
|STEP 3||Send a formal request to the Education Board for considering the application.|
|STEP 4||Submit requisite doc/info and payment proof. (Candidacy Status)|
|STEP 5||Constitution of Evaluation committee for the purpose of visit and conducting an inspection of the institution.|
|STEP 6||Submission of the inspection report by the evaluation member.|
|STEP 7||Grant of accreditation by the Education Board of Accreditation|
The accreditation comes with Audit report and recommendation report.
The accreditation will be based on point score.
|Score out of 10||Decision||What next|
|Below 5||Accreditation declined||Can re-apply after meeting compliance/gap|
|Between 5-7.5||Accreditation Granted for two years||Recommendations/suggestion|
|8 and above||Accreditation granted for 3 years term||Recommendations/suggestion|
What applicant will get after inspection?
- Accreditation decision – Certificate of Accreditation or Letter of improvement
- Certificate of Audit ( After the audit and inspection are concluded the Evaluation commission Member will submit the report and generate Certificate of Audit which will be presented to the applicant after being signed by Commission Member.)
- Audit report ( Audit report will be sent after a few days along with the decision of the Board)
- Score point colour matrix ( It will show the strength and weakness of the school and indicate room for improvement.)
- Recommendations/suggestion for improvement
- If granted the applicant may use the following logo in all its courses and publication materials