The International Organization of Education Charter – CCLP Worldwide through its specialized body Education Board for Accreditation (Formerly The Academic Council of CCLP Worldwide) maintains the repository of all academic and technical co-operation signed with Governments, semi-governments, Inter-governmental organization, Universities, Educational Institutions and consortiums.
All Government Co-operation agreements.
- MOU Signed with EDU Inter-Governmental Organization dated August 02, 2011, at Brussels and Kolkata ( Kind of co-operation – Collaborative partnership in the area of education and accreditation.)
- MOU signed with Municipality of Fushe, Government of Kosovo at Fushe, Kosovo dated 08, July 2012 (Academic, technical Co-operation with the focus for the development of UNESCO Club).
All Consortium/Universities association agreements.
- MOU signed with Consortium Universities Euroamerican dated 18th May 2010 at Madrid, Spain and Kolkata, India (Academic, Technical and cultural collaborative agreement for sharing common educational priorities.
- MOU signed with Globus College of International Management, Kosovo dated 14th Nov 2017 at Prishtina, Kosovo.
UNESCO Clubs and Association
- The Education Board for Accreditation maintains official relation with UNESCO Club of Education Charter – a premier and recognized club working for the promotion of UNESCO Activities.
- The Education Board of Accreditation also maintains official relation with UNESCO Club of Fushe-Kosove, Government of Kosovo
- The Board also maintains participatory and charter endorsement with World Federation of UNESCO Associations.